All referees should have completed the online Introduction to Safeguarding. THis is an online module and can be completed in your own time.
All referees who are yet to complete the course should do so at their earliest convenience. To access the course please follow the steps outlined below:
- Log into GMS – https://gms.rfu.com/
- If you have issues accessing GMS then please get in touch
- Go to Find a Rugby Course
- From the drop down box tick – VIRTUAL
- Then remove post code
- Then hit search
- Choose the Introduction to Safeguarding
- Follow the instructions
- It should be free, you may land on a page with something that looks like the below, click on the highlighted shopping trolley to add to card and check out.
Once you have checked out, you will recieve a link to the online course. The RFU estimates the course will take 30-45 minutes.